[IP] vision impairment and insulin pumps

I am new to the list and have been a type 1 diabetic for 25 years. I was
diagnosed at age 5 and am 31 now. I am currently using insulin shots to
manage my diabetes and am considering going onto a pump for tighter control
but am blind.

I lost my eyesight from diabetic retinopathy at age 17. All other body parts
functioning properly smile.

Is there anyone on the list who is visually impaired, having some site, or
blind like me? If so, can you suggest an insulin pump that is somewhat
accessible prior to me purchasing one?

I know that no insulin pump is speech enabled but perhaps models that tbeep
when you press the button to release insulin or anything that might help a
blind person use a pump.

Even people who are sighted -- if you have brands/models that beep when you
press the button to release insulin or that beep when your line is kinked or
that beep when you are out of insulin etc. Can you recommend any brands  or
models that are accessible for someone with low vision or no vision at all?