Re: [IP] MiniMed..What Next!

 First of all, there isn't any alternative for Paradigm pump supplies. They are
 MM proprietary. (They actually HAVE to be. The locking system on the Paradigm
is what ensures the pump can remain watertight, which is why they don't work
with the standard luer-lock sets.)

 Anyhow, I'm not "skeptical" of the practice...but you do realize it is ILLEGAL,
 don't you? Insulin pumps are prescription-only medical devices, and the person
who sold you a pump on E-bay was breaking the law.  As far as the law is
concerned it about be like someone selling prescription drugs on-line, such as
morphine, without a prescription.

 But, in general, I do think the whole situation with Minimed and them demanding
back the pumps is quite rediculous.  Unfortunately, all it takes it one error
entered into the computer to start this whole problem.  :-(