Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 22:02:14 -0400
From: "Rammtoy" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] pizza bolus

I need a little help with Pizza. We have a Cozmo, and do a Combination
bolus...but 4 hours out, Kevin goes high still. So, those who have
it, can you help me?

Typically, we have Dominoes Pizza, 2 pieces is 47 carbs. We do a total
of 60
carb combination - 60% right away, the rest over 4 hours. What can we

Robin Ramm
Mom to Kevin, 15, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99

Do you Yahoo!?