[IP] Re: MiniMed...What Next!

Wow, what a story.  Makes me thankful they never asked me about the three or
more pumps that we kept exchanging back and forth.  They kept sending bad
refurbished pumps, and I kept sending them right back.  And I never was
contacted about my original pump, though I was told I would be to see if I
wanted that one back.
Thanks for the warning (though as a new Animas user I wont be needing MM