[IP] Radio links for meters, pumps and remotes

Infra red networking has to be line of sight; whereas, radio frequency
networking does not.

Biomedical engineers are very paranoid about any RF brought into hospitals,
thus, no cell phones are allowed.  Of course, we are talking about much lower
power transmitters than cell phones, but I wonder if any hospital would
knowingly allow them.  Just a thought, I may be way off.