Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 12:27:53 -0400
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] future pumps at D

Due to recent events the company has advise their products are no longer
available for the US market.

"Faith" <email @ redacted> on 07/29/2003 11:10:16 AM

Please respond to email @ redacted

To:   "IP 1st \(IP 1st\)" <email @ redacted>
cc:    (bcc: Bill Graham/Wallace)

Subject:  [IP] future pumps at D

Does anyone know where I can look to get information about the
"new,small,  sophistocated, , exte generation pump" that Disetronic will
introduce to the U.S. when they get this stuff with the Fda sorted out?
I'd like to read more about it.

pumping since 08-00>>>>>>>>.