From: Harry Trifonas [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 1:05 PM
To: email @ redacted
Cc: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] future pumps at D

>Due to recent events the company has advise their products are no
>available for the US market.
Looks like some people have problems w/ reading comprehension...and that
comprehension extends to the subject line as well.
>Does anyone know where I can look to get information about the
>"new,small,  sophistocated, , exte generation pump" that Disetronic
>introduce to the U.S.
>when they get this stuff with the Fda sorted out?
>I'd like to read more about it.

No information directly from Disetronic directly, other than that it is
due to be released in mid 2004 when their US manufacturing facility is
open for business.  I was also told, that the recent warning letters wrt
the FDA inspections would probably help in getting a new pump since some
insurance companies don't like replacing pumps less than <4 years old.