Re: [IP] record basals

In a message dated 7/29/2003 2:29:31 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I've been changing my diet and have had to change my basals to compensate
> for
> less carbs. But I've still considered myself in the change phase so I
> haven't
> written down my current basal pattern.
> This morning my MM 508 said Battery Low- no big deal. Except when I put in
> the
> new batteries it gave me an E01 error. My pump had reset everything to ZERO!

I keep a 3x5 index card in my meter case and have my basal rates written on
it.  Whenever I change any basal rate, I write the date and the change on the
card.  I figure since I always have my meter with me, I will always have a
record of my basal rates.

As far as keeping track of any changes,  since I can't remember what I've
done from one day to the next, I figure that I need to write every change down
and when.

Hope you were able to get your basal programmed back in.

Julie   (please save your cancelled postage stamps.  Leave a 1/4-1/2 inch
           border around the stamps and mail them to:
           Mr Maynard Guss    9593 NW 26th Place  Sunrise, FL  33322.
           Please indicate these stamps are for ASAP.
          This is an on-going fund-raiser for an organization called ASAP.
  <A HREF="www.asap4sm.org">www.asap.org</A> My daughter has Chiari, a rare
brain disorder)