Re: [IP] Really type 1 (renamed)

What do you mean not really a type 1!!!! I was diagnosed at the age of 41 as
type 1.....albeit somewhat of an unusual case...but still type 1. A
subsequent C-peptide test confirmed the diagnosis based on a reading less
than .016....What the hell is your "philosophy" based on.

PS the definition of Type 1 below is slightly flawed. It's an auto immune
disorder in which the body produces "little" or no insulin.