[IP] D Anniversary - Bittersweet

Well....today is the 2 year anniversary of Jake's D diagnosis.  I can't
believe it's been that long, and on the other hand it feels like forever.
When I reminded Jake what today was, he looked at me for a second, then gave
me a high five and smiled.  (sniff) He then went on to reminisce about his
hospital stay, saying it didn't seem like 2 years already....He's grown up
so much these last 2 years and it's all so unfair, but we do the best we can
and try not to let it all get to us.  WHERE IS THE CURE??????????

I knew ya'll would understand, and thanks for letting me mark the
Sean, Mom of Jake, 10, dx 07/01, pumping 01/02
Grapevine, TX