[IP] Another bra story

And the Animas Pump is so light. I've been able to stick
> it in my bra, and you can't even tell it's there! So far, the pump has
> exceeded my expectations in just a few hours!
> Man am I a happy girl!!!
> Sincerely,

The story of my life!  My last bra was so small, I threw it out.  The
picture I promised was on the computer and got wiped out when it crashed....

Gail was going to help me pick out the next one, but I haven't heard from
her in weeks and I've lost her email address and everyone else's.

But, girl am I a happy man!!!