Re: [IP] Really type 1 (renamed)

On 7/29/03 1:29 PM, "Kay Guy" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated stellar typing
skills by writing:

> My friend was diagnosed as a Type 1 at the age of 32. The symptoms of
> his onset and diagnosis were nearly  identical to our daughter who was 10
> at diagnosis. He had lost a lot of weight, was very thirsty and had all
> the classic symptoms.

I too was dx-ed at the age of 28, BANG! Right onto insulin, 130 lbs at 5'8"
having lost 28 lbs in 2 weeks.

Thankfully, out here in civilized areas, I was NEVER Considered to be a
'type 2' it was always Type one from the get go, so I believe thhe 'tag of
'Type 1' is applicable at any age that you are not making any insulin,

-- Have a look at my website! My Musical things, Hand-painted tees and my
family! Then go check out the first group I ever started!

AOL-IM: Wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland