[IP] Started my Animas IR 1000 Pump today!

Hey Folks,

 Lucky me, I got to start my insulin pump a week before I was scheduled to
because somebody had to cancel their appointment. I started pumping around 10 am
this morning, and I am ALREADY LOVING IT! I can't even feel the infusion site,
which is so nice. That was one of my biggest concerns. And I don't even feel my
bolus insulin going in! And the Animas Pump is so light. I've been able to stick
it in my bra, and you can't even tell it's there! So far, the pump has ALREADY
exceeded my expectations in just a few hours!

Man am I a happy girl!!!

Christina Hanford -- just started pumping today, 7/29/03

Do you Yahoo!?