Re: [IP] Really type 1 (renamed)

Well this can be a two way street..

My philosophy is, I was almost KILLED by my GP, Internist and the ER
doctor, till I was able to get to a Endo WHO was able to class me as a
T1!.

I had to BEG for insulin! I went almost the first 4months running 500+ bG's
felt like total crap, continued to drop more from the 40lbs I'd lost 6 weeks
prior to ending up in the ER, with Kissmaul Breathing, rapid pulse, nausia
drinking the towns water supply! Just prior to that, I'd been able to eat 2
Big Mac's, Large fry and 2hrs later STILL be hungry.. WHILE loosing 5lbs
by the next morning, without moving a muscle!.

So does that make me any less of a T1 then YOU? NO! as a matter fact,
because I'm an adult, you walk a mile in my shoes and suffer as I have to
get proper treatment as a T1 and not be denied LIFE by the medical
community!

sorry, your post rubbed me wrong.. because it was WRONG.

Reisa