Re: [IP] Paradigm 512

Paul, you might be more comfortable with the remote later on.  I didn't
use mine for several months because I needed to watch what I was doing
to make sure I was doing it right.  In time, when I was more comfortable,
I started using the remote, but at first I used it and also watched the
screen to make sure it was doing what I thought it was doing.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted