Re:[IP] Type 2 on insulin

>>From: email @ redacted
With 28 subsets (I believe) of type 2 diabetes, probably not all are insulin

Absolutely, insulin resistance isn't the one and/or only
characteristic of Type 2 diabetes.

>>Also, by the time we need insulin, who's to say we are *not*
"insulin dependent?" If we did not "depend" on insulin to keep our BGs under
control, then we would not be taking it. Something to ponder.<<

I guess with "insulin-dependent" Type 2's, there is always a
possibility that something could change that would alleviate the need
for insulin, unlike a Type 1.

Cindy, mom to 16 y/o Noah, dx age 9, pumping since 6/99