[IP] Type 2 on insulin

>>From: <email @ redacted>
If you are referring to what I said, you've completely misunderstood my
What I said, is that I was diagnosed with diabetes, took oral
medications WHICH DID NOT WORK, and was put on insulin.  Insulin is
still not controlling the situation which is why I am going to a pump.<<

I don't know if it was your post or not.  BUT, just because oral meds
don't work and someone is put on insulin doesn't automatically make a
Type 1.  Many Type 2's don't respond well, or quit responding, to
oral meds and have to start using insulin.

Cindy, mom to 16 y/o Noah, dx age 9, pumping since 6/99