[IP] record basals

Maybe this will help one person.

I've been changing my diet and have had to change my basals to compensate for
less carbs. But I've still considered myself in the change phase so I haven't
written down my current basal pattern.
This morning my MM 508 said Battery Low- no big deal. Except when I put in the
new batteries it gave me an E01 error. My pump had reset everything to ZERO!

Hopefully, I remembered everything right, maybe. But it would have been so
much smarter to have written them down.

Also, I've really appreciated the warnings about preparing for pump failures.
Obviously, I need to do that too. My pump is 3 years old.