Re: [IP] Type 2 on insulin

In a message dated 7/29/2003 8:46:00 AM Alaskan Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> With 28 subsets (I believe) of type 2 diabetes, probably not all are
> insulin
> resistant. Also, by the time we need insulin, who's to say we are *not*
> "insulin dependent?" If we did not "depend" on insulin to keep our BGs under
> control, then we would not be taking it. Something to ponder. :-)
> Jan and ElvisToo

THank YOu Jan!  Get down to the nitty gritty. Why argue whether the correct
word is a sofa or couch. If you depend on insulin to sustain your body in
 proper working order, then you are insulin dependent, whether you are T1 or T2.
Enough Said.

Tina Hudspeth dxd age 28, 1994
On insulin 1996
Pumping 4/10/03 and loving it.