[IP] Glucowatch for sale

Hi there,

I have a Glucowatch biographer that I would like to sell. It just doesn't
work for me (I have VERY sensitive skin) but I know that it often does work
for other people. If it is not appropriate to post on this list in order to
sell something, then please ignore this message. I have learned a lot from
this list, and don't want to abuse it. However, if you are interested in
purchasing it- I'll take bids, I suppose, so just send along the amount
that you are willing to/ are able to pay (as you can see I'm not a
professional seller of things!), please contact me at
email @ redacted I have the watch, the original box, all of its
documentation, the instructional video...
It is in perfect condition: I only wore it three or four times.

Ruth Jennison
English Dept.
University of California, Berkeley
320 Wheeler Hall