Re: [IP] Gestational Diabetes QuestionsLong storyThii

I haven't been following this thread so I apologize if I've screwed
something up. What you said is confusing to me. Were you on insulin?
Typically, the sweats and craving (well maybe not the craving) happens only
when you are on insulin and are having an insulin reaction. That means you
would be too low.