Re: [IP] Paradigm 512

 I think that is true. I'm curious to know how people are doing this today with
regards to the remote.  Are people using the remote on the airplanes?  Are
people turning off the pumps?

It might be that it is using a frequency that is safe for airplane use.  Plus,
the range of the RF on the pump is only 4 ft...so it isn't likely powerful
enough to be regulated for airline use, unlike cell phones (several miles) or
Bluetooth (10+ meters), which have a much larger range.

The manual makes no mention of warnings for use in airplanes, so I think it is
considered safe at the power levels that it would produce.

But, the 512 DOES allow a method to manually enter BG levels as well if it
really did come to that.