Re: [IP] Paradigm 512

>  If the Cozmore will use IR, it is because they haven't planned for RF
> IR will be much less convenient than RF, but allow for the claim of
> communication between devices.  From a marketing standpoint, it is a wise
> decision because it gets people to buy their pumps.  From a technology
> standpoint, they will have some catching up to do.

Hmm, but the difference is the Cozmore will attach to the Cozmo and always
be there, where with the Paradigm you will have to beam from the seperate
device.  Therefore inconvience is minimal to beam, and thus IR is a good
choice.  Using RF with this setup would be overkill.

My comment was more from the battery standpoint, and wish to be able to
download from my pump.  However, I also like to have things combined
together if possible, therefore there are less things to lose.  :-)

-- Sherry
dxd 8/80 pmp 12/99 MM508