[IP] nigthttime low blood sugars

Hi all
I have been having an increase of nighttime lows. My husband and I have
spent sleepless nights monitoring bs and we have been looking for a
solution to help us.
For me the lows are coming just prior to and at the beginning of my
menstrual cycle that no longer comes with monthly frequency that it once
did. I become much more insulin sensitive and I have always had to
reduce my basal rate by about 25% to 50% for several days. Now I can't
mark on the calendar and often have no warning at all.
I saw on the diabetes mall that you could win a free Sleep Sentry to
help monitor symptoms of hypoglycemia at night. Basically, it's a wrist
band that monitors your body temperature and perspiration.
At $400, is there anyone who owns one that uses it and finds it works? I
am planning on submitting to durable medical under my insurance plan
with a letter of medical necessity. It is FDA approved.
If others interested.the website is www.sleepsentry.com
<http://www.sleepsentry.com/>  and as mentioned before diabetes mall
www.diabetesnet.com <http://www.diabetesnet.com/>  is offering one to
Gail Donohue