Re: [IP] Waterproof case for MM 508

> Hi!
> Does anyone have a waterproof case for the Minimed 508 that they
> would like to get rid of?  I would gladly pay for it and shipping,
> but I just can't afford MM's $50 right now.
> My daughter, the pumper, wants to go river tubing and I don't want
> her to be without her pump for the whole day.
> If you might be able to help me, please contact me off list.
> Thank you,
> Susan :)

NO!!  Those rocks are dangerous for pumps... and if you manage to
drop it you'll probably not get it back. Our family does this on the
American River with big rocks, rapids etc.... Lily shoots some
regular to cover her basal needs and take her pump off for the day,
connecting only for snacks or meals. Going again in August :-)