Re:[IP] Type 2 on insulin

With 28 subsets (I believe) of type 2 diabetes, probably not all are insulin
resistant. Also, by the time we need insulin, who's to say we are *not*
"insulin dependent?" If we did not "depend" on insulin to keep our BGs under
control, then we would not be taking it. Something to ponder. :-)

Jan and ElvisToo

In a message dated 7/26/03 9:22:26 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted