[IP] RE: Battery life on the 512

 Okay...I just downloaded the Paradigm 512 manual to find out if it could answer
the question about battery life if you use the meter.  It turns out that, yes,
battery life IS shortened if you use the meter.  Here is a quote from the

"Why doesnt my pump battery last very long?"

"Use of some features. The backlight, vibrate, remote control and/or meter
options decrease battery life."

So, using the meter WILL shorten battery life.  By how much, however, it
doesn't say.