Re: [IP] Re: I agree Scott !!

But it's really not that hard.  When I got my 25 after almost 45 years,
I had no way of getting the old records, because I did try.  My current
Dr just wrote a letter saying she had been treating me for 15 years and
I was diagnosed with Type 1 at age five in 1958.  That was enough for me
to get it.  She works within the hospital system where I was diagnosed
but the hospital can't find those old records.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted