Re: [IP] I agree Scott !!

I was told at five years old by a nurse in the hospital that I couldn't
possibly  live to see 21. That did some really bad things to my head, and
as I got closer and closer to 21, I figured why bother, I had nothing to
lose anyway.  Needless to say, I did get it together after I passed 21,
and I just turned 50 last month.  I got the 25 year award from Joslin
and they said they'd send the 50 year award when it came time.  Since I
just got the 25 year award this year, and it's only a few more years
until I can get the 50, they said I wouldn't even have to do anything.
I thought it would be something nice for my son to have.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted