Re: [IP] Disetronic H-TRONplus V100

At 03:04 PM 7/28/03, Harry Trifonas <email @ redacted> wrote:
>Both are excellent pumps with nary a drawback.  In fact, over the
>weekend I started up my H-TRONplus becasue I miss the smaller form
>factor.  When you're used to such a small pump, the D-Tronplus starts
>to wear on you.

But there have been problems with both the H-Tron and the D-Tron.  Granted
other pumps have had problems but probably this coupled with the lack of
manufacturing documentation on Disetronic's part has thrown up red flags
for the FDA to act on.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not putting down Disetronic
or their pumps, I've been wearing an H-Tron plus for the last 3 years and,
other than the battery problem, I have had only one other problem with my
pump (hairline cracks appearing in the case not caused by any
abuse.)  Hopefully Disetronic will get the issues with the FDA cleared up