[IP] I agree Scott !!

Scott, you said it like it is.We should be recognized for surviving with
diabetes for so many years with complications or not.  I have survived for 60
years with diabetes diag. at age 12.  I have written to Joslin 3 times already
with no reply from them.  I am happy to still be here  because I was given 20
years to live when I was in my teens.  The Doctor that told me this is long
gone. I married at 21 and had 3 beautiful children.  So figure !!!!!!!  Still
going strong at 72 years old.  Connie