[IP] Re: Deltec Cozmo backlight

I can't speak for the Cozom, but on the Paradigm, the FIRST time an alert
signals, the backlight comes on.  Presumably this is so you can see it even in
 the dark. If you ignore (or don't hear) the alert, the backlight turns off and
the pump "sleeps" again for whatever the time period is and then signals the
alert again.  However, these subsequent alerts do NOT turn on the back-light

I'm guessing this is a battery saving feature.  The logic would be that if you
didn't catch the alarm the first time, then you are in a position that you
 likely wouldn't catch it again the next time. (Perhaps you have it off, or you
are sleeping, etc.)  So, instead of turning the backlight on and off every few
minutes, it just keeps it off from then on until you acknowlege the alert.
Most of the time, however, it will be with you, and so you'll check it the
first time, so turning on the backlight for this is normal.

Perhaps the Cozmo has the same procedure.