Re: [IP] Disetronic H-TRONplus V100

  Interesting that you posted this today.  We received our OFFICIAL letter
 via UPS today from Dis.. The first sentence of this letter reads:"The Food and
Drug Administration (FDA) inspected our insulin infusion pump manufacturing
 facility and determined that our manufacturing processes are not in substantial
compliance with the regulations."  It goes on to talk about the pump and any
contact with water.  They have included a WARNING about possible problems that
might cause hypoglycemic reactions and advise to not expose the pump to any
 water. They offer assistance in replacing any malfunctioning pump and include
a couple of phone numbers to call if you have any problems.

Nothing in the letter talks about testing procedures but that could be
 implied. I know that Josh's pumps have been working really well for the past
years with only a few minor things.  I still recommend this company and this
pump to anyone and especially enjoy the reassurance I have had by having that
extra pump for those 'just in case' times.

mom to Joshua