Re: [IP] questions about hypoglycemia and diabetes

Anita,

  I was dxd hypoglycemic in my 20s.  My son Joshua was dxd T1 at age 5.5.  He
is now 11.5.  I get really bad headaches when my BGs drop low.  The lowest
I've ever seen using a meter on me was 68.  I 'll tell ya what, I thought the
room would never stop spinning and the headache was incredible.  So YES, it is
possible to have low BGs and not be diabetic.

This probably also explains why out of four kids, I was the only one to have
problems with headaches a LOT as a kid, especially during my teen years.  Mom
always had me drink a cup of hot tea and eat some crackers.

Sylvia
mom to Joshua