[IP] Deltec Cozmo Backlight

When alerts go off on my Cozmo, sometimes the backlight turns on, and other
times it doesn't. Has anyone else noticed this or figured out why it comes
on sporadically? Doesn't seem to matter what the alert is -- sometimes it
lights up, sometimes it doesn't.

 I ahve the MimiMed Paradigm and mine does this too . . . I was wondering the
same thing as I am a new pumper. If anyone out there knows why, I would love to
know too . . . it isn't just with your pump

Thanks!

Kerry A. Guidry
DX'd 1-1989
Pumping 6-2003