Subject: [IP] cable and software for the dex meter

"I am considering getting the cable for my dex meter to chart out BS trends
because I never write down my readings."

I have the cable and software for my Dex and really like the log sheets it
allows you to print for your endo visits.  I use two Dex's but my endo could
only download one on her software, so you couldn't see the "whole story"   I
however, can download both meters to the same file and see every test.  Most
excited now that the EZ Manager Plus is here, I can download to that
program, too, as well as my pump, (as soon as That cable comes in the mail)
So I will have a really great report for my own use and my Dr.
Martha and Annie Mae