[IP] Ice Blue Cozmo--Problem with Direct Sunlight

Wanted all you Cozmo lovers to know that we found a glitch in Jackie's new
Ice Blue Cozmo today.

My daughter Jackie who is 12 just started on her Cozmo on Friday after
having a MM 507c for 4 years.  Wanted to let you know we got a surprise
today...the Ice Blue Cozmo has a problem when exposed to direct sunlight.
Jackie was weeding and she kept getting an alarm that her cartridge was
removed (which of course it wasn't).  We talked to the clinician on duty and
it something they apparently have just discovered.

Its only affecting Ice Blue (because its see-through). You can wear it with
a case to cover it but Jackie likes it exposed in its clip.   We ordered a
replacement in Ocean Blue today.  Hope you don't have Ice Blue!

Mom to Jackie 12, dx 5/98, pumping 4 years