[IP] My new EarthLink TotalAccess email address

Hi. I wanted to let you know that I've switched to EarthLink TotalAccess
for my Internet access, and I now have a new email address.

So please send all email to my new EarthLink TotalAccess email address:

email @ redacted

I don't want to miss any of your messages, so please take a moment to write
down my new address and add it to your email address book.