Re: [IP] HaPpY dAnCiNg

We have Aetna insurance and Jenny, 14, has an Animas pump. This has been
a very happy combination for us for two and a half years now. No
complaints about the insurance or the pump. Animas works well with the
insurance company and we have not paid a penny out of pocket for
anything. Even batteries have been covered.