Re: [IP] Preparing For C-Peptide Test

I've been doing some reading online about the C-Peptide test.  I recently
had one, and the results didn't make much sense to me~most of the articles
that I read have said that insulin can cause a false reading.   So my
results it sounds like are worthless because I had my pump running.  I also
understand that there are some diabetics that take oral meds in addition to
insulin, and that too can cause problems with test results.