Re: [IP] Comparing insurance notes

This depends on so many things.

My son also has BC/BS Community Blue PPO in MI, however, he pays $85
every two weeks just to insure himself.  Plus he has a $600 deductible
per year, his prescriptions have a $20/$30 co-pay and he has a 20%
durible medical equipment co-pay.  He works for a company with about 60
full-time employees.  But he has insurance and knows he couldn't get
anything on his own that would give him better coverage.
Judi in MI
email @ redacted