Re: [IP] Re: certificate from Joslin ?

On 7/26/03 11:16 AM, "Tami Grgas" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated stellar
typing skills by writing:

> NO reason Len, its just a yayyyyyyyy you have survived 25 years with
> diabetes thingy as far as I can see. Kinda silly, but important to some
> Tami in Tucson
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> well, ill restate it. Obviously, if they give you a certificate, for 25
> years of dm, it must
> be for 25 years, of dm. i guess what i wanted to now then, is Why ??
> is it, because i (or anyone), lived that long ?? .. i just dont get the
> reason ??

Back in the old days of Dr. Joslin, anyone who survived diabetes for that
long was indeed an example. Many died of complications before then.
We are lucky to have it now.

If anyone wants to live old-fashioned, I have the 'recipe' for Benedict's
solution to boil your urine with to test it.... <VBG>

-- Have a look at my website! My Musical things, Hand-painted tees and my
family! Then go check out the first group I ever started!

AOL-IM: Wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland