[IP] Requirements for the Pump

My Blue Shield of California Health Insurance Plan required four things:
1)  30 - 60 days of test results from my log or meter;
2)  At least 3 bg tests a day;
3)   6 - 12 months of doctors's chart notes;
4)  At least 3 HbA1c test results; and
5)  A letter of medical necessity from my doctor.
For that last one, the doctor had me take a lab test to prove my pancreas was
not producing any insulin.
And all that took 6 months.
Lee, happily pumping with her Paradigm Beep