[IP] Type 2 on insulin

>>>I was a type 2 and now insulin dependant on the Disetronic D-Tron plus>>>

This means you are now a Type 2 who is being controlled by insulin. T-2 DM
(Diabetes Mellitus) is a progressive disease and you may have started out
with diet, then pills, and now using insulin. Type 2 is insulin resistance.
Type 1 means the pancreas has no activity and must have insulin delivered
under the skin (shots/infusion) to live. A C-Peptide test is usually done if
there is any doubt as to which type one is.

Whenever I'm depressed I go shopping. That's why I refuse to take
antidepressants ~ (Shoe cartoon)