From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Christina H
Sent: Saturday, July 26, 2003 11:04 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Starting my Animas Pump Soon!

Hello List!

 I just got my new Animas Pump yesterday, and I am SO thrilled about
it. Unfortunately, I have to wait until August 5! I want to get on the damn
thing NOW. Hehe. So...pumpers...I'm wondering, will this truly be a
life-changing experience, when I start my insulin pump? I'm so nervous and
excited at the same time!

 Any Animas Pumpers...feel free to share your Animas Pump stories! I am so
thrilled about starting!

Do you Yahoo!?