[IP] Real life use of the Deltec Cozmo my Paradigm has died for the third time!!!

Hello all.  I am a long time member of this board but haven't posted in
months maybe even a year.  But now I need your help.  I am currently
using a MM paradigm pump.  I have used the 507c, 508 and this is now my
third paradigm pump.  The two other paradigm pumps failed.  My current
pump is now having issues as well.  So I have basically had enough with
MM. I have had so many issues with this pump I can't even begin to tell
you.  The strange thing is I have never meet my rep., Molly Keane.  She
has never called me to ever ask how my pumping experience has gone.  So
I am finally giving up on MM.

I need advice.  I am looking at the Cozmo pump.  What is the word on
the street.  Do people like the pump.  Easy to us? Is it reliable? What
ever info. you can give me would be great.