[IP] Re: certificate from Joslin ?

lenlutz asked:
>>>what is this for ?>>>

As previously stated:
Joslin Diabetes Center awards a 25-year cetificate for, you guessed it, 25
years of IDDM. ;) They give a bronze medal (actually a small paperweight)
for 50 years IDDM.

If further clarifiction is needed, welllll, dunno what to say.

Whenever I'm depressed I go shopping. That's why I refuse to take
antidepressants ~ (Shoe cartoon)