[IP] UpDate on Returning Member - Donna Kehoe <email @ redacted>

Donna Kehoe <email @ redacted>

  My name is Donna Kehoe. I have been using an H-Tron since November
of 2000. I have been a type 1 diabetic for 17 years.

  I have been a member on this listing in the past - prior to
receiving my first pump nearly 3 years ago.

  I am now looking to find information concerning other H-Tron or
D-Tron Disetronic pumpers due to the FDA suspension placed on
Disetronic and what that means to us as a consumer.