Re: [IPp] Re: [IP]Disetronic notice - seeking summary

Pumpers and Friends,
    Well, I did hear from Disetronic. If you like to read about what is
going on goto their main page click on Important Notice to Customers
when it will take you to
http://www.disetronic-usa.com/insulin-pumps-notice.htm

click on H-tron and goto http://www.disetronic-usa.com/htronletter.htm and
read FAQ and the leter too. In it you will see links to FDA site to read
more about the problems??? As soon as possible Disetronic will be doing a
chat. Hope to set a date asap, so watch for my chat post.

                            REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

                                                          Rodney