Re: [IP]Disetronic notice - seeking summary

wasnt much.... looks more like something, their lawyers told them to put out.
it seems (my read, and only my interpretation):
"since the FDA, doesn't seem to like our manufacturing facility (the
cafeteria, probably doesnt serve Mountain Dew), you may want to agree with
them, and not use your h-tron"

"the fda has asked that we to inform you, so you can make an uniformed

Maybe its me (ok... i KNOW it is), but that doesnt sound all that definitive

again, only MY interpretation